Includes the baseboard and the TQMA6UL3-AA module (NXP i.MX6UL ARM® Cortex®-A7). Other TQMa6UL modules can be specified.
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Ethernet, USB 2.0 and more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Optional 7 & 10 inch graphic display kits available
The core of the STKA6UL-AA starter kit is the TQMa6ULx-AA module with the NXP i.MX06UL CPU. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the i.MX6UL.
The STKA6UL starter kit consists of the baseboard and the TQMa6UL3-AA module plugged into the baseboard. The TQMa6UL3 is based on the i.MX6UL3 Cortex-A7 processor running at 528 MHz with 4 GB eMMC Flash, 256 MB DDR3L, 64 kB EEPROM and a temperature range of -25°C …+85°C. Interfaces include 2x Ethernet 10/100, 3x USB 2.0 HOST, 1x USB 2.0 OTG, 2 x CAN 2.0B isol., 1x RS232, 1x RS485, LCD Port, LVDS, 1x Mini PCIe (only USB), RTC, Temperature sensor, Reset-Button, SD interface, Power supply, 4 GB SD card, Cables