Includes the baseboard and the TQMa28-AD module (NXP i.MX287 ARM9™)
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Ethernet, USB 2.0 CAN and much more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Optional 7 inch graphic display kit available
The core of the STKa28-AD starter kit is the TQMa28-AD module with the NXP i.MX287 CPU. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the i.MX287. In addition, there is an optional 7 inch display kit available for graphic display development.
The STKa28-AD starter kit consists of a baseboard and a TQMa28-AD module plugged into the baseboard. The TQMa28-AD is based on an i.MX287 running at 450 MHz with 4 GB eMMC Flash, 128 MB DDR2, 64 KB EEPROM, a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C and the following interfaces: 1x RS232, 1x RS485, GPIO 4x In / 8x Out, 2x CAN 2.0B isol., 2x USB 2.0 Host, 2x Ethernet 10/100, Stereo Out, Mono Mic In, RTC, SD interface, temperature sensor, reset button, power supply, 2GB SD card, and a null modem cable.
Also available is a 7 inch touch display - WVGA 800 x 480 with a touch pen and cable set.