Intel Atom E3900 COM Express™ Module (Type 6) with Socketed Memory
- Intel® Atom™ x5/x7 E3900 series (Apollo Lake-I), Pentium N4200 and Celeron N3350 Dual/Quad core computing power up to 2.5 GHz
- Up to 8GB socketed DDR3L (dual channel)
- Up to 64GB soldered eMMC Flash
- Gigabit Ethernet, 8x USB (3.0 / 2.0) and up to 4 PCIe lanes
- 2x SATA
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- Triple Display support with DP/HDMI (up to 4K UHD) and eDP (LVDS)
- Watchdog and thermal management
- Robust design, optional conformal coating
- Long term availability (life cycle management)
The TQ module TQMxE39M is based on the latest generation of Intel® Atom™, (code named Apollo Lake-I). These modules from TQ achieve a new level of compute performance together with security and media processing. It is a COM Express Mini Type 6 form factor 95mm x 95mm with a temperature range of -40° C to +85° C and a typical power envelope of 3 - 8 watts. With the latest Intel® integrated graphics processor the module delivers 4K high resolution graphics, immersive 3D processing and greatly increased video encode and play-back performance. Module interfaces include 8 USB ports – including 3x USB 3.0 – and up to 4 PCIe lanes, this enables high bandwidth communication with peripherals and additional interfaces on the carrier board.
Module interfaces include 8 USB ports – including 3x USB 3.0 – and up to 4 PCIe lanes supported by the processor. This enables high bandwidth communication with peripherals and additional interfaces on the carrier board (see links above). In addition, TQ ‘s patented risers for the COM Express 10 mainboard extend functionality with PCIe I/O cards and the COMKit-HDD enables easy installation of HDD and SSD to the underside of the baseboard without interfering with processor cooling. See link above to the COM Express 10 mainboard.
With options such as conformal coating, optimized cooling solutions, TQMx Board Controller and UEFI interface, the TQMxE39M is ideal to power mobile (15% longer battery life) rugged real-time computing in industrial automation, digital surveillance, aviation, medical, retail and more.