Power Architecture QorIQ™ module with NXP T1042
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Quad e5500 cores running at 1400MHz with QorIQ architecture
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 4x PCIe up to 5.0Gbit/second
- 2x SATA
- 2x TDM
- Numerous Serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, DUART, GPIO and more
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range Optional memory sizes
- Power consumption typically 8W
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System
- Long Term Availability
- Compact at only 74mm x 54mm
The TQMT1042 embedded module is the next generation of the well-known TQMP1020/2020 QorIQ™ P series product family. With four e5500 (64-bit) cores and a clock rate of up to 4x 1400 MHz and the 28 nm technology significantly reduces the power consumption compared to the P series module.
Quad e5500 Power Architecture cores with high performance Data Path Acceleration Architecture and network peripheral bus interfaces for networking and telecommunications. This TQ module is ideally suited for use in mixed control and data plane applications such as fixed routers, switches, Internet access devices, firewall and other packet filtering applications, as well as general purpose embedded computing in enterprise equipment, aerospace, defense, and industrial computing such as factory automation and smart grid.