Intel Core 6000 series (Skylake-H) COM Express® Basic Module (Type 6)
- Up to Quad-Core 3.7 GHz / 8 MB cache
- Up to 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 (2 SO-DIMMs), ECC
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- High bandwidth communication with up to 24 PCIe Gen. 3 lanes (incl. PCIe x16 PEG port)
- 4x SATA
- 4x USB3.0, 4x USB 2.0
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- Impressive graphics performance (Intel® Iris™ Pro)
- TQMx86 board controller with flexible customization options (flexiCFG)
- Mobile Intel® 100 series chipset (CM236)
- Best in class power optimization
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0
- “Green ECO-Off” (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog and thermal management
- Option formal coating
- Long term availability (life cycle management)
Dual-Channel DDR4-2133 support, high bandwidth PCIe, 4x SATA (6 Gb/s) and 4x USB 3.0 make the TQMx60EB series of modules ideal for applications that require high end performance and graphics. This COM Express Basic (Type 6) 125mm x 95mm module can be equipped with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5 i7 or Intel® Xeon® E3-15xx v5 processors. The integrated Intel® GT1/GT2/GT4e graphics controller supports up to three independent display outputs with up to 4K resolution @ 60 Hz and excellent 3D / rendering performance. Power and performance optimizing functions like Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep Technology provide an outstanding user experience but with moderate power consumption.
In addition, TQ ‘s patented risers extend functionality with PCIe I/O cards and the COMKit-HDD enables easy installation of HDD and SSD to the underside of the baseboard without interfering with processor cooling. See link above to the Mainboard.
Key applications for the TQ Modules include 4k multi-screen solutions where one embedded module controls up to three independent screens without the need for a dedicated graphics card. Applications can be found in operating rooms and medical diagnostics terminals, HMIs in industrial machinery and facilities, digital signage, vending and retail applications as well as gaming and infotainment terminals.