ARM® Cortex®-A9 with NXP i.M6S, i.MX6DL, i.MX6D, or i.MX6Q
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- Dual USB 2.0 - 1x Host 1x OTG and USB HSIC
- Dual FlexCAN
- Dual 16bit Camera
- HDMI, Dual LVDS with touch display options
- Numerous Serial interfaces: i2C, I2S, SPI, UARTS, GPIO and more
- Standard temperature range is -25°C to +85°C
- Optional memory sizes and extended temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Power consumption typically 4W
- Secure boot options
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System, QNX, VXWorks BSP
- Long Term Availability
- Only 70mm x 46mm
The TQMa6x module supports the single-, dual- and quad-core members of the NXP i.MX 6 family based on the ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture. The i.MX 6 series is optimized for high performance, energy efficient processing in general embedded, automotive, industrial, and consumer applications. It can include up to four ARM® Cortex®-A9 cores, a HD class video accelerator, Triple Play 3D/2D/VG accelerators, integrated PCI-e and SATA2 controllers, and optimal power savings through a new integrated power management solution that makes the i.MX 6 series the industry leader in power consumption for high performance applications.
The TQMa6x module is available with a single-, dual- or quad-core:
- NXP single core i.Mx 6Solo (TQMa6S-AA): Targeted at high performance speech processing, HMI, portable medical, industrial control and video processing and display
- NXP dual core i.Mx 6Dual and DualLite (TQMa6D and TQMa6U): Ingrated FlexCan, MLB Busses and PCI-e provide excellent connectivity, while integration of LVDS, MIP display port, MIPI camera port and HDMI v1.4 makes the i.MX 6Dual and DualLite processor ideal for consumer, automotive and industrial applications such as media or market-specific smart devices.
- NXP quad core i.MX 6Quad (TQMa6Q-AA): Integrated FlexCAN, MLB busses, PCI Express® and SATA-2 provide excellent connectivity, while integration of LVDS, MIPI display port, MIPI camera port and HDMI v1.4 makes it an ideal platform for leading-edge consumer, industrila automotive and in-flight multimedia applications.