ARM9™ module with NXP i.MX287
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet with L2 switch (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- Dual USB 2.0 – Host and OTG
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- -25°C to +85°C temperature range
- Optional memory sizes and extended temperature
- Touch display options
- Low Power consumption (typically 1W)
- Secure boot options
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System, QNX BSP and Qt GUI support
- IEC 61850 Stack from System Corp
- Long Term Availability
- Only 40mm x 26mm
The TQMa28 module supports the NXP i.MX287 family based on the ARM9™ processor family. The i.MX28 family is a low-power, high-performance applications processor optimized for the general embedded industrial and consumer markets. The core of the i.MX28 is NXP's fast, proven, power-efficient implementation of the ARM926EJ-S™ core, with speeds of up to 454 MHz.
The NXP i.MX287, which is the most feature rich device in the i.MX28 family, is optimized for performance and power consumption. The i.MX287 has a premium feature set that includes: dual CAN, dual Ethernet, and LCD touch screen. The i.MX287 is an ideal fit for portable devices that require user interfaces with color displays. Applications such as industrial HMI panels, factory robotic displays, graphical displays for patient monitoring and portable medical devices, smart energy meters and energy gateways.
TQ partners with SystemCORP to provide PIS-10, an implementation of the IEC 61850 protocol stack, on the TQMa28 module that allows users to integrate a Server or Client into their own application easily. The PIS-10 61850 stack enables 61850 support to SCADA, EMS and Substation Control software applications using the TQMa28 module.