ARM9™ NXP i.MX283 or i.MX287 with LGA surface mount packaging for soldering directly to your baseboard
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet with L2 switch (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- Dual USB 2.0 – Host and OTG
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- -25°C to +85°C temperature range
- Optional memory sizes and extended temperature
- Touch display options
- Low Power consumption (typically 1W)
- Secure boot options
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System, QNX BSP and Qt GUI support
- IEC 61850 Stack from System Corp
- Long Term Availability
- Only 30mm x 30mm
The TQMa28L module is a variant of the TQMa28 with BGA surface mount packaging for soldering directly to a baseboard. The BGA module has been developed specially for use in high volume projects. Due to the high level of integration it is extremely space and cost-saving. This enables an easy and cost-effective baseboard development.
The NXP i.MX287, which is the most feature rich device in the i.MX28 family, is optimized for performance and power consumption. The i.MX287 has a premium feature set that includes: dual CAN, dual Ethernet, and LCD touch screen. The i.MX287 is an ideal fit for portable devices that require user interfaces with color displays. Applications such as industrial HMI panels, factory robotic displays, graphical displays for patient monitoring and portable medical devices, smart energy meters and energy gateways.
TQ partnered with SystemCORP to provide PIS-10, an implementation of the IEC 61850 protocol stack, on the TQMa28 module that allows users to integrate a Server or Client into their own application easily. The PIS-10 61850 stack enables 61850 support to SCADA, EMS and Substation Control software applications using the TQMa28 module.