ARM® Cortex®-A8 with TI AM3352, AM3354 or AM3359
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet with L2 Switch (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- Dual OTG USB 2.0
- Dual CAN
- Numerous Serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, UARTS, GPIO and more
- 24 bit TFT Interface
- -25°C to +85°C temperature range
- Optional memory sizes and extended temperature
- Touch display options
- Power consumption typically 2W
- Secure boot options
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System, QNX BSP
- IEC 61850 Stack from SystemCORP
- Long Term Availability
- Only 54mm x 38mm
The TQMa335x module supports the TI AM335x based on the ARM® Cortex®-A8 processor family. the iIndustrial Ethernet (PRU-ICSS), integrated industrial motor drive solution, 3D user interface (POWERVR SGX Graphics Accelerator) and touch screen make this module ideal for industrial automation, connected industrial motor drive, smart grid, retail security and patient monitoring.
The AM335x family is optimized for 3D graphics acceleration for display and gaming effects with the POWERVR SGX Graphics Accelerator subsystem. The Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS) supported by the AM3359 allows independent operation from the ARM processor, and enables real-time protocols such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet Powerlink, Sercos, and others.
TQ partnered with SystemCORP to provide PIS-10, an implementation of the IEC 61850 protocol stack, on the TQMa35 module that allows users to integrate a Server or Client into their own application easily. The PIS-10 61850 stack enables 61850 support to SCADA, EMS and Substation Control software applications using the TQMa35 module.
The module is available in three variants:
- TQMa3352-AA supports the TI AM3352 and is targeted at connected vending machines, home/building automation and consumer electronics.
- TQMa3354-AA supports the TI AM3354 and is targeted at portable navigation, connected vending machines, home/building automation and consumer electronics.
- TQMA3359-AA supports the TI AM3359 and is targeted at connected vending machines, home/building automation and consumer electronics.